Here is the practice field schedule for the week of July 13th. https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmJVUXxJa3PzggYqSubWuKE_bpK-?e=smg0tI
Pay close attention to the start and end times! They are all different for staggered drop off and pick up safety.
Since this is the first practice for some of you, I have put together a list of things you need to remember to do. Please read through all of these instructions!
- Talk with your families.
- Walk through the rules. Help families understand that they have to follow the rules or we lose our right to practice going forward.
- Remind them to bring a labeled ball and a bag that they will keep 6 feet from other bags.
- You should assign players into quadrants before practice and tell them who they are with BEFORE practice.
- They should understand how and where to drop off and pick up their players. I’ve attached the Field Maps for your fields this week. Share them with your families.
- They need to sign the Initial RTP Plan document for their player. You MUST collect this paper from each player prior to them stepping onto the practice field. No exceptions! They can email it to you beforehand or bring it with to practice. (Attached for your convenience)
- Educate yourself on the new rules and field diagrams. We have 60 Acres, Forsgren Park and Big Finn Hill Park this week. They have different set ups. Please go over the process for the one you will be at below:
i. David Holm, an NSC coach, lives right across the street from Forsgren. He has generously offered to let us keep a stack of cones on his front porch for set up and take down of the quadrants at Forsgren.
ii. The team that has the first start time at Forsgren for the day should pick up the cones from David’s porch (with gloves on) and set up the quadrants on the field.
iii. These quadrant cones should NOT BE TOUCHED for the whole evening. They will stay on the field so that it’s easier for coaches to set up their fields with their personal drill cones and they don’t have to worry about the quadrants.
iv. The last coach at the field should pick up the quadrant cones (with gloves on) and set them back on David’s porch.
v. David’s address is: 1325 237th PL SW (white house)
- Big Finn Hill
i. There are painted lines on the turf field at Big Finn Hill.
ii. Coaches practicing at this field should only have to put a few cones down to mark the quadrants and buffer zone, so each coach will be responsible for putting those cones down and taking them up after their practice.
- 60 Acres
i. The team that has the first start time at 60 Acres for the day is also responsible for setting up the quadrant/buffer zone cones (with gloves on) for all three fields. We will contact you with further instructions if this is your team.
ii. These quadrant cones should NOT BE TOUCHED for the whole evening. They will stay on the field so that it’s easier for coaches to set up their fields with their personal drill cones and they don’t have to worry about the quadrants.
iii. The last coach at the field should pick up the quadrant cones (with gloves on) and lock them back up at the fence. We will contact you with further instructions if this is your team.
- Go through the training plan(s) from Richard.
- Go through the Coach Protocol document that you signed to make sure you understand the rules as a coach. It would smart to go through it with your second RMA person that will be at practice with you too. Get on the same page before you arrive. Remember that you are accountable for following these protocols and doing everything you can to ensure the players are following them too.
If you have ANY questions, please reach out. We want to make this as smooth as possible, so the more you understand ahead of time, the better.
There are some open NSC field slots this week. If you want to change to a different time you must email us and get confirmation before changing.
Anissa and Jeremy