*Information updated on 5/2/16 .
Please see Important Tryout Information at the bottom of the page, including guidelines for Playing Up based on the implementation of new USSF guidelines. Tryout times, dates, and locations are subject to change. Addresses for Tryout Locations are below. Please check back frequently and register your player NOW at http://northshoresoccer.org. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls Tryout Schedule
Boys Tryout Schedule
Important Tryout Information
- Please note that NSC is implementing the new USSF birth year changes with the 2016/17 season. Please reference the age matrix below to ensure that your player attends the correct tryout.
- Based on tryout registration numbers, certain age groups may be split into 2 separate tryout sessions (1 & 2). Instructions on which session to attend (based on player last name) will be provided.
- All prospective players should refer to the Prospective Player Information Packet. PLEASE BRING A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO TRYOUTS IF YOU ARE NEW TO NSC OR REGISTERING AS A WALK UP. ALL NEW PLAYERS MUST BRING PROOF OF AGE.
- Please check back prior to tryout day to confirm the time and location of tryouts. All tryout times and locations are subject to change.
- NSC conducts 2 sessions on separate days. Players attending tryouts should plan to attend both days.
- Please register for tryouts in advance via the NYSA website (http://northshoresoccer.org, click on the Parent tab).
- Walk-up registrations are permitted the day of tryouts, however online registration is appreciated
- Tryout Locations:
- Canyon Park Junior HIgh (CPJH): 23723 23rd Ave SE Bothell 98021
- Woodinville Sports Fields (WSF): 17300 131st Ave NE Woodinville 98072
- Pop Keeney (PK): 9809 NE 188th St. Bothell 98021,
- Inglemoor High School (IHS): 15500 Simonds Rd NE, Kenmore, WA 98028
- Woodinville HIgh School (WHS): 19819 136th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
Play Up Guidelines
NSC is implementing the required USSF birth year changes with the 2016/17 season. Please carefully review the table below to determine which age group players should tryout for.
- Birth Year '03, '04, and '05 players are eligible for a skill-based play up following NSC guidelines. Birth year '06 and '07 are NOT eligible for a skill-based play up.
- Birth Year '02, '01, '99 players are eligible to play up following NSC guidelines. Therefore, an '02 player can play up on an '01 team, an '01 player can play up on an '00 team, and a '99 player can play up on a '98 team. There are no play-downs. Therefore, a '00 team cannot play down on an '01 team and a '98 player cannot play down on a 99 team, etc. See age matrix below for clarification.